[Volunteers] Volunteer meeting tomorrow? (Tue July 12)

J. Paul Reed preed at svlug.org
Tue Jul 12 15:56:11 PDT 2005

On 12 Jul 2005 at 15:36:11, Bill Kendrick arranged the bits on my disk to say:

> Except when you left my place on Friday, and I said "see you at the
> Hack Social later this month" you said "no, actually, there's a
> volunteer meeting on Tuesday", so I figured you meant _this_ Tuesday
> :^P
>
> ;)

Yes.

See, if I hadn't seen you on Friday, I wouldn't have thought about the
Volunteers meeting at all, and we wouldn't have had this problem where
everyone found out I'm stupid.

So clearly, this is all your fault. =)

Later,
Paul