[Volunteers] Volunteer meeting? (Tue July 19)

Heather Stern star at starshine.org
Tue Jul 12 15:01:02 PDT 2005

> > > (Tuesday, July 12th).
> > > Is that still the case?  What time, precisely, and where?
> > Yes there is.
> > Because I have done no planning for this meeting (and for the sake of
> > consistancy), I'm suggesting we meet at the same place.
> >
> > Does that work?
>
> I had thought we were aiming for third tursday, not second tuesday?  I have
> errands to be out at today, please prefer to call me on my cell to confirm
> this...

Not normally my style to issue self corrections, but that's a nasty typo
(thanks to the qwerty keyboard).

Third Tuesday - as mr.Reed says - conflicts BALUG, next week.  Does not
conflict ACCU this week (tonight) nor BayLISA next week (tHursday).

If I've got that wrong, someone call me on my cell, ideally with an offer
of a ride.  I am headed out the door now and not reachable by landline til
I'm back.

  . | .   Heather Stern                  |         star at starshine.org
--->*<--- Starshine Technical Services - * - consulting at starshine.org
  ' | `   Sysadmin Support and Training  |        (800) 938-4078 v.m.
                                                  (408) 374-7623 land
                                                  (408) 761-4912 cell