[Volunteers] Undisclosed banned discussion topics (was: yum extender)

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Tue Jul 12 10:03:37 PDT 2005

On Tue, Jul 12, 2005 at 10:00:01AM -0700, William R Ward wrote:
> In other words, there is a difference of opinion between Paul and Rick
> about what the word "officer" means...  Paul, what do you call people
> like Rick who perform a specific task for SVLUG (i.e. webmastering)
> but are not officers?

FWIW, in LUGOD we have "Elected Officers" (the 'official' people we need
for non-profit/tax purposes: Pres, VP, Treas, Secretary) and
"Appointed Officers" (volunteers who run other parts of the show:
Webmaster, Public Relations / Speaker Coordinator, Installfest Coordinator,
Librarian, Demo Coordinator).  See:  http://www.lugod.org/members/officers/

-bill!