[Volunteers] Wireless Access Point for meetings

Chris Verges chverges at cisco.com
Thu Jul 7 13:27:12 PDT 2005

Bill Kendrick wrote:

>Most excellent, thanks Chris!

No problem.  I've missed having wireless at the meetings -- it would
have come in handy this last time since the presentation was a little on
the ... not so interesting side.  :-)

>I'd go for the mode that would allow PDAs to get online, since I'd likely bring my Zaurus.  It's pretty capable, but I'm also a wireless novice, so I'm not certain it could handle WPA.  Definitely WEP, though!

Ok, thanks Bill!

I forgot to mention that I'm allowing AIM traffic (TCP 5190), too.
Missed that in the list.

Chris Verges
chverges at cisco.com
408 525-0401