[Volunteers] "Foo of the Month"

Chris Verges chverges at cisco.com
Tue Jul 5 22:40:35 PDT 2005

Karsten M. Self wrote:

> ObAOL on thinking that's a good topic.
>
>I've been adding smartmontools to my systems, but am having sort of
>mixed experiences.  Nothing _wrong_, per se, but:

Thanks for the advice!  Since I'll be doing this on relatively short
notice, I don't think I'll have enough time to incorporate all of your
suggestions into the presentation, but I will keep it in mind for next
time.  (I'm recycling a presentation I gave to the LUG at GT and at
Interz0ne 3.)

Please feel free to raise issues during the Q&A after the
mini-presentation if I don't cover something you feel is important!

Thanks,

Chris Verges
chverges at cisco.com
408 525-0401