[Volunteers] "Foo of the Month"

William R Ward bill at svlug.org
Tue Jul 5 12:57:51 PDT 2005

J. Paul Reed writes:
>On 05 Jul 2005 at 11:52:56, Chris Verges arranged the bits on my disk to say:
>
>> I can give a brief intro to smartmontools, too.  (Allows you to check the
>> health of a hard drive.)
>
>Ooh... that's a good one; I just started using them, and not only is it
>really easy to setup (I was surprised), it's very useful.
>
>How's that sound, Bill?

That sounds great!

We also need to pick a topic for August, so that you can tell people
to start messing around with it now and then at the August meeting
they can share what they've learned.  Remember, the idea is to make
things more interactive, not just to add an additional speaker to the
agenda.

I suggest that for September we do "screen."  I don't want to miss
that one.

--Bill.

--
William R. Ward - Vice President, Silicon Valley Linux Users Group
bill at svlug.org - http://www.svlug.org - (650) 279-9904