[Volunteers] "Foo of the Month"

J. Paul Reed preed at svlug.org
Tue Jul 5 11:19:01 PDT 2005

On 05 Jul 2005 at 11:05:47, William R Ward arranged the bits on my disk to say:

> I will not be able to attend the July or August meetings, due to a
> conflict (I'm teaching night school at De Anza this summer).  As a
> result, I won't be able to run the "whatever of the month club" that we
> had discussed at the last meeting.  Would someone else like to take care
> of that for the next two months?

I will, of course, be happy to help; we basically need someone to just
introduce someone else to speak about a particular topic for 10-15 minutes;
a new application or a small HOWTO or something like that.

Suggestions for "Foos of the month" included screen, gaim, ssh,
Mozilla/Firefox, gimp, how to compile a kernel, etc.

Later,
Paul
--
President