[Volunteers] feedback from SVLUG website

Darlene Wallach wallachd at earthlink.net
Fri Jul 1 16:37:23 PDT 2005

On the SVLUG installfests page, the "Note" regarding
CABAL should be updated to say it is hosted by Rick Moen
at Rick and Deirdre' house in Menlo Park.
Here is a link with the info:
<http://linuxmafia.com/cabal/>

It is my understanding that the Robert Austin Computer Show no
longer exists.

--
World Centric Fair Trade & Eco Store
http://www.worldcentric.org/store/
We have created and live in a world of gross social
and economic inequalities[1] and are at the same
time severely impacting[2] the natural eco-systems
and regenerating bio-capacity of the planet. Our
every action has an impact on the well-being of our
planet and our everyday decisions[3] can help create
a better world for all. In keeping with this fact
and our vision, the World Centric Fair Trade/Eco
Online Store provides everyday consumption choices,
which can help minimize social & economic
inequalities, reduce the impact of our consumption
on the environment and help create a better and
sustainable world.

[1] http://www.worldcentric.org/stateworld/socialjustice.htm
[2] http://www.worldcentric.org/stateworld/environment.htm
[3] http://www.worldcentric.org/sustain/index.htm