[svlug] Yonatan Goldschmidt on "Using Python in the Linux Kernel", Tu Dec. 8, 7:30pm

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Fri Dec 4 14:32:52 PST 2020

Kevin's Silicon Valley Linux Technology "meetup" is sponsoring a talk on
Tuesday, Dec. 8, 7:30pm, on a Python implemenation ported to run in
Linux kernel mode, useful to inspect & modify functionality of a running
kernel.  Link for joining the online lecture will be provided to
attendees registered through Meetup.com .  More details at the link below.

----- Forwarded message from kevin dankwardt <kevin.dankwardt at gmail.com> -----