[svlug] wayland and escape sequences

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Thu May 30 00:28:28 PDT 2019

Quoting Steve Litt (slitt at troubleshooters.com):

> On Wed, 29 May 2019 16:46:35 -0700
> Sarah Newman <newmans at sonic.net> wrote:
>
> > I'd really like to use wayland
>
> Why?

I'm not Sarah Newman, but perhaps:  Because it's there?
(The same reason Edmund Hillary cited.)  Ms. Newman is a serious and
estimable person, in any event:  I would be slow to give her guff.
(Equally, I personally would gladly help answer her question, but lack
data.)

--
Cheers,              "I am a member of a civilization (IAAMOAC).  Step back
Rick Moen            from anger.  Study how awful our ancestors had it, yet