[svlug] (fwd) Creating LUG at University

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Wed May 22 15:32:02 PDT 2019

Passing along to actual readers on SVLUG's main mailing list.  I'm sure
Mr. Sawyer would be interested in any well-considered thoughts.  (I have
no reason to think he's on svlug at lists.svlug.org, so make sure he gets a
direct copy of your mail irrespective of whether you also send it here.
Thanks.)

----- Forwarded message from officers-owner at lists.svlug.org -----