[svlug] -who option

Sarah Newman newmans at sonic.net
Sat Mar 2 17:17:25 PST 2019

On 3/2/19 4:31 PM, Mehma Sarja wrote:

>> Any reason why wikipedia doesn't
>>
>> --Sarah
>
> If you put it like that! Ok let’s drop the thread.

Well, I can think of reasons. Wikipedia can be aggressive about considering content not noteworthy and it would be kind of cool to have the
information accessible from where you are using it.

But I think it's easier to do something like add a new database than try to get every program patched. You could do this project completely
independently then.

Maybe you could add an "author" command and solicit contributions? I don't see any existing name conflict.

--Sarah