[svlug] (forw) installation problem

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Wed Jul 10 21:53:58 PDT 2019

Bob almost certainly meant to send this to the SVLUG mailing list.

Bob, if you aren't already a member of the SVLUG mailing list, you
can join at the URL that follows, and I would recommend you do so, if
only so you can see any replies that other mailing list members post
there:  http://lists.svlug.org/lists/listinfo/svlug

----- Forwarded message from Bob <robtsiegfried at gmail.com> -----