[svlug] crytocurrency fun
mailinglists17 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 7 16:11:12 PDT 2017
just curious, or actually more than curious, is there anybody out in
SVLUG-land looking to play/work or already working in cryptocurrencies
i've looked ( 5minutes of poking around ) at OpenSourceCoin, PenguinCoin (
market cap of $286 or so ) , etc
--- think what would happen if you bought $150 of Peng coins :-)
# there's 1383 coins listed ( hashing methods used )
# bigger list of 2846 altcoins
- lets make yet another one :-)
- there's at least 5 cannabis related coins which also make "business"
sense, because it is still a schedule-1 drug ... the States with medical mj
should NOT be using cash ( paper or metal ) or credit cards for "illegal
my crypto interests:
- i think some lost ( 42,000+ ) bitcoin addresses ( wallets ) may have
simple passphrases like "My dog has fleas" or "i hate my ex"
-- remember, the top-10 (regular) passwords, and bank pin# is what ??
- i think 99% of all altcoins will probably be a pump-n-dump, but specific
coins for specific purposes or fundraising of R-n-D budgets at major corps
may survive along with bitcoin/ethereum ( which may be too big to fail ...
way too many newbie investors drooling at 1,000% return on investments )
- i think it should be ez enuff to demo 51% attacks and folks should be
- being a contrarian, i think having a mechanism to reverse some community
authorized and authenticated blockchain transactions, should be of some
value ( super master node ? ) vs the steadfast hands down, no you cannot
reverse a blockchain transaction ...
--- aka probably somebody's PhD thesis ( blockchain-v2.0 ) on cryptocurrency
similarly, it'd be good to keep track of where the transaction came from
let's continue discussions offline ??
gigEnn.Sales at gmail.com
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the svlug