[svlug] router DIY

Mehma Sarja mehmasarja at gmail.com
Fri Jan 20 08:25:36 PST 2017

FYI: in case someone is interested. The PCENGINES order just processed.

Yudhvir

Description Price Ext HTS code Origin Weight
1 apu2c4 APU.2C4 system board 4GB 114.00 114.00 8471.5000 TW 237g
1 case1d2u Enclosure 3 LAN, alu, USB 9.60 9.60 8473.3000 CN 241g
1 ac12vus2 AC adapter 12V US plug for IT equipment 4.40 4.40 8504.4040 CN
139g
1 msata16e SSD M-Sata 16GB MLC Phison 15.50 15.50 8523.5100 TW 10g
4 Shipping + Handling 15.10 627g
Subtotal USD 158.60
0% VAT USD 0.00
Total USD 158.60