[svlug] Highly Effective Gmail Phishing

Will Ashford washford at cs.stanford.edu
Fri Jan 13 03:42:48 PST 2017

On Thu, Jan 12, 2017 at 10:34 PM, Rick Moen <rick at linuxmafia.com> wrote:

> Nice!  Although it's intended to be used primarily online, I gather one
> can use it as an airgapped device, instead, via the touchscreen.
> (Hardware design isn't open, but it's an imperfect world.)

It's meant to be used online in the sense of plugged in as an output only
USB HID device (a la Yubikey) rather than a pure airgap but yes, the
touchscreen can accomodate users who do not want to even connect as a HID
device.

So far as hardware design being open, I'm no hardware guy but the github
repo they link to has a number of PCB and other HDL-type documents which
sure smell like an open design to me.

Will