[svlug] Post-meeting places to eat and talk

kevin dankwardt kevin.dankwardt at gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 09:30:15 PST 2017

Thanks Rick,

The idea of announcing in the beginning about the SVLUG, and afterwards is
dinner etc that you wrote is a great idea. I welcome anyone that wants to
make the announcement to do so. I offer the mic to whomever wants to make
any relevant announcements. If no one would like to announce about the
SVLUG dinner etc then I will be glad to do it.

It was unfortunate that Rick couldn't make the first meeting in the new
venue because I know it would have been great for folks to see him there
and to hear him make announcements.

-kevin

visit www.kcomputing.com for the best in Linux developer training.