[svlug] State of the speaker program, and venues: not good

kevin dankwardt kevin.dankwardt at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 10:11:33 PST 2016

Rick,

I very much appreciate all of your many efforts and your time and energy. I
am sorry that I haven't been doing more lately. If I were going to be in
town I would be happy to volunteer to give some kind of talk on April 6th.
Since I can't I will try to find a speaker that I can submit.

I completely agree with Rick that is *very* hard to find a venue and that
Symantec is a wonderful host and facility. Losing it would be a big
disappointment.

-kevin

visit www.kcomputing.com for the best in Linux developer training.