[svlug] [Fwd: Re: VOID Linux, how to install???]

Ivan Sergio Borgonovo mail at webthatworks.it
Tue Mar 8 23:33:34 PST 2016

On 03/09/2016 01:36 AM, Michael C. Robinson wrote:
> I get sent to:
> http://repo.voidlinux.eu/live/current/
> All of the i686 and x86_64 images are live images and there is no
> documentation on which one to pick.  The installer doesn't appear to
> behere.

«Download *installable* base live images (x86)»

«Additional live images with *flavours* (an additional Desktop
Environment with autologin) are also available:
»

You didn't even came up with the only semi-reasonable question to ask:
http://bfy.tw/4eor

Now with a bit of filename parsing you'd be able to pick up the right image.

BTW Steve I stumbled into
http://troubleshooters.com/linux/void/whyvoid.htm
and you were not convincing

So I'm still asking to myself why on earth someone would install Void on
a x86 box ;)

--
Ivan Sergio Borgonovo
http://www.webthatworks.it