[svlug] Guess who has a Linux port of its SQL database?

Daevid Vincent daevid at daevid.com
Mon Mar 7 18:42:41 PST 2016

Da fuq are you babbling about?!

From: svlug-bounces+daevid=daevid.com at lists.svlug.org [mailto:svlug-bounces+daevid=daevid.com at lists.svlug.org] On Behalf Of Mehma Sarja
Sent: Monday, March 07, 2016 5:35 PM
To: SVLUG
Subject: Re: [svlug] Guess who has a Linux port of its SQL database?

Linux,  Linux, Linux. When are you guys going to get over this thing? Let me tell you a true story about Linux. It came from India.

Yes it did. How do I know? Well you know Linus? Yes,  the famous Linus. He's actually a Hindu. And Hindus come from India, everybody knows that!

And I can prove it! Before I do, let me just say that his last name has no bearing on the evidence.

PROOF: spell Linus backwards and Bob's your uncle.

Yudhvir