[svlug] Devuan

Steve Litt slitt at troubleshooters.com
Tue Jul 12 13:26:39 PDT 2016

On Fri, 1 Jul 2016 16:08:37 -0700
Josef Grosch <jgrosch at gmail.com> wrote:

> I've recently been playing around with Devuan. Does anyone have any
> experience with Devuan ? Good or bad. At work I've spent the last week
> dealing with systemd insistence on not playing well with other, that
> and the fact that LinuxMint 18 has been released with systemd as the
> default is causing me to look around for a Debian based Linux that
> hase not been infected with systemd.

Hi Josef,

I'm not ready to give you an answer responsive to your question...

If you want a Debian based Linux that has not been infected with
systemd, and has vowed to stay that way, Devuan is an excellent choice.
It works, and a lot of people are using it in production.

Join the Devuan mailing list and snoop around: