[svlug] Devuan

Ivan Sergio Borgonovo mail at webthatworks.it
Sun Jul 10 10:10:44 PDT 2016

On 07/10/2016 06:53 PM, Ivan Sergio Borgonovo wrote:
> On 07/10/2016 11:09 AM, Rick Moen wrote:
>
>>> The problem is that to make everything run smoothly unless you're an
>>> ubergeek with some special requirements you need adoption.
>
>> I do not concur.  Or, at least, I see shades of grey that I'm not sure
>> you acknowledge.
>
> I agree with the shades of grey. But shades of grey don't come as
> isolated spectral lines.

oh BTW I agree also to the fact that Debian is in part me and it is a
malleable system architecture.

That's why I find valuable that the work made by devuan will get
integrated into Debian and that's why I really don't think what happened
can't be changed and deserve a flamewar.

Fun is the only good reason for a flamewars.

--
Ivan Sergio Borgonovo
http://www.webthatworks.it