[svlug] Slides from the Ubuntu 16.04 LTS "Xenial Xerus" presentation Wednesday night

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Fri Jul 8 00:08:47 PDT 2016

Quoting Elizabeth K. Joseph (lyz at princessleia.com):

> Thanks again to the group for having me down last night to present on
> the latest Ubuntu LTS release, 16.04. There were a lot of great
> questions, I hope folks found the information they needed.
>
> As promised, slides from the talk are available on my website:
>
> PDF (6.0M): http://princessleia.com/presentations/2016/svlug_ubuntu_1604.pdf
> ODP (5.4M): http://princessleia.com/presentations/2016/svlug_ubuntu_1604.odp

Thank you!  SVLUG has now listed those on the www.svlug.org front page
and (assuming in advance your kind permission) hosted a copy of the
files in our previous-meetings directories.

> I also mentioned that an Ubuntu 16.04 release party is happening in
> San Francisco on Thursday July 28th at the OpenDNS office right near
> the San Francisco Caltrain station. Full details were sent to the
> Ubuntu California mailing list, which includes several options to
> RSVP: https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-us-ca/2016-June/002735.html

Be there, folks!  It's not _that_ far to San Francisco.  ;->

--
Cheers,                                "Why struggle to open a door between us,
Rick Moen                              when the whole wall is an illusion?"