[svlug] [svlug-announce] SVLUG July 6th meeting: Elizabeth K. Joseph on Ubuntu 16.04 LTS "Xenial Xerus"

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Thu Jul 7 22:58:44 PDT 2016

I posted:

> WHEN:
>
> Wednesday, July 6th, 2016
> 7pm-9pm

This was a rare (and, I hope, never to be repeated) case where _only_
users subscribed to svlug-announce@ received the monthly announcement
message -- and not those subscribed only to svlug at .

is itself _subscribed_ to svlug-announce at lists.svlug.org  -- so that
people on this list will be guaranteed to see the monthly announcements.
That is why we advise people to join svlug-announce@ _only_ if they're
eschewing this list, i.e., there's (normally) no point in joining both.

My apologies to our most excellent presenter Elizabeth K. Joseph for the
relatively low turnout for her talk.  We had enough for a minyan (i.e.,
13 very interested attendees), but would probably have had a lot more if
this mailing list had been working properly.

I hope Lyz will consider speaking for us again, some time soon.