[svlug] Slides from the Ubuntu 16.04 LTS "Xenial Xerus" presentation Wednesday night

Elizabeth K. Joseph lyz at princessleia.com
Thu Jul 7 13:06:49 PDT 2016

Hi everyone,

Thanks again to the group for having me down last night to present on
the latest Ubuntu LTS release, 16.04. There were a lot of great
questions, I hope folks found the information they needed.

As promised, slides from the talk are available on my website:

PDF (6.0M): http://princessleia.com/presentations/2016/svlug_ubuntu_1604.pdf
ODP (5.4M): http://princessleia.com/presentations/2016/svlug_ubuntu_1604.odp

If you need a smaller version for some reason, I can remove the
screenshots and provide it directly.

I also mentioned that an Ubuntu 16.04 release party is happening in
San Francisco on Thursday July 28th at the OpenDNS office right near
the San Francisco Caltrain station. Full details were sent to the
Ubuntu California mailing list, which includes several options to
RSVP: https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-us-ca/2016-June/002735.html