[svlug] Flash woes.

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Sat Sep 26 01:39:15 PDT 2015

Quoting Ivan Sergio Borgonovo (mail at webthatworks.it):

> Do you mean:
>
> aptitude install chromium pepperflashplugin-nonfree
>
> or
>
> aptitue install iceweasel browser-plugin-freshplayer-pepperflash
> pepperflashplugin-nonfree

Yeah, that might do it!  Thanks, I really hadn't followed this, being
distinctly of the 'Flash is going away?  Good!' persuasion.

(Slight correction:  Apparently, the late Mr. Jobs did draw his
'Thoughts on Flash' from a number of _other_ Apple employees, too, and so
Deirdre was one of a group of same.  However, I know she passed up the
foodchain some very solid data on the subject.)