[svlug] LPI certifications.

Michael C. Robinson plug_1 at robinson-west.com
Fri Oct 23 14:40:53 PDT 2015

I now have an LPI, Linux Professional Institute, level 1 Administrator
certification.

A question comes to mind, is it better to get the level 2 and level 3
LPI certifications or should I pursue Redhat specific certification now
instead?  I am a computer scientist going by my degree and I am job
hunting. A thought comes to mind, what do I need to study for the
LPI-201 exam and the LPI-202 exam?  Finally, what do I need for the
level 3 certificate?

Don't have a printed level 1 certificate yet, but I should have it
in a few weeks.