[svlug] Asking meaningful questions...

Michael Eager eager at eagercon.com
Mon Nov 30 11:19:50 PST 2015

Which of these several open-ended and vague questions were you
interested in?

As for the first question, that has been asked and answered.
Removing qt5 seems like an unlikely solution to the problem
which was identified.

You have previously received suggestions for alternates to
qtparted.  Why haven't you investigated these?

Your theoretical understanding that a CD-based distro should
be able to run on NFS root seems to be based on nothing at all.

What does stunnel have to do with encrypted NFS root file systems?
Stunnel will not run in initrd, which is required to mount the
root file system.  What on earth does this have to do with IPSec?