[svlug] Problem compiling qtparted-0.5.0

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Thu Nov 26 22:39:22 PST 2015

Quoting Michael Eager (eager at eagercon.com):

> >  I've had enough of Mr Moen and Mr. Borgonovo.
>
> What am I?  Chopped liver?

Indeed, you've been probably the most helpful of the three of us, so I'm
willing to share my portion of the grousing Ivan and I have received.
I'm not greedy.  ;->

> Read Steve Litt's response again.  Read it once more.  Follow his advice.

It's like Steve has experience doing troubleshooting, or something.

--
Cheers,                           (morganj): 0 is false and 1 is true, correct?
Rick Moen                         (alec_eso): 1, morganj