[svlug] Problem compiling qtparted-0.5.0

Ivan Sergio Borgonovo mail at webthatworks.it
Wed Nov 25 17:17:56 PST 2015

On 11/26/2015 12:53 AM, Michael C. Robinson wrote:

> number of OSes.  I've had enough of Mr Moen and Mr. Borgonovo.  I don't
> know what your real problems are gentlemen and I really don't care.  I
> highly doubt that your problem is someone asking vague and difficult
> questions.  The time it takes to tell me in a negative way that I need
> to learn something would be far better spent saying, "that question is
> too difficult," or someone could suggest a means to get more
> information about the problems I ask about so I can ask better
> questions and/or provide more meaningful background info.

Are we already at the "you're not answering because you don't know"
strategy?

In those 10+ years of Linux experience you were too distracted by
computer science to notice this is a worn-out strategy.

You're making a fool of you. You complain about a book describing how to
build LFS because it doesn't contain any "reasonable suggestions about
where to go concerning package management".

It's like buying a book about carpentry and complaining it doesn't
contain any information on how to buy a home.

And that's the tip of the iceberg...
gnome, package management, systemd, X, qt4, qt5, apt, nfs root all in
the same bag...
Read my lips: you're approaching your problem, whatever it is in the
wrong way.

I don't have to chose the "difficult" way to underline you're choosing
the wrong approach to your problem whatever it is, I don't have to do
your homework, but well... even doing your homework was so easy that...

http://bfy.tw/2yiu

If I had to charge you 500$/h I would have sent you an invoice of 1$.

I'm having fun, if the list doesn't get bored, keep on, it makes me feel
young and it is easy ;)

--
Ivan Sergio Borgonovo
http://www.webthatworks.it