[svlug] Finally got rid of that annoying gnome feature, known as hot corner

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Mon Nov 23 23:20:40 PST 2015

Quoting Jesse Monroy (jesse650 at gmail.com):

> The only tool that has any relevance are the IDE (Integrated
> Development Environments). But this is like comparing a-rock with a
> rock-on-a-stick. In the end, it's still a rock; with (choose your
> favorite language) being a rock and the IDE being a stick.

Real programmers use /bin/cat.

> Don't get me started on the so-called AI languages.

Gee, Unc'a Jesse, please tell us what you think of so-called AI
languages.  {fires up the popcorn}

> For instance, I extend my GUI WYSWIG edit (written in tcl/tk) with bash.

Is tcl/tk still breaking differently with each release?  Curious minds,
etc.

> Am I off my rocker? maybe
> http://www.levenez.com/lang/
> http://people.ku.edu/~nkinners/LangList/Extras/langlist.htm

I'm glad they included coverage of INTERCAL, and that the language now
has multilingual support in Sanskrit.  You never know when that might
come in handy!