[svlug] Finally got rid of that annoying gnome feature, known as hot corner

Jesse Monroy jesse650 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 23 14:49:19 PST 2015

Hey Michael,
I think more likely they have a different work flow, and they think,
"if it's good for me me, it will be great for everyone".
The low hanging fruit for windows development has been
gone for a long time.

As Jef Raskin would say, "Test and test again."

I have a similar problem with my Mom's computer. At one point,
my brother and I had installed a minimal implementation of
Linux. When my mother stated some issues to another brother,
he decide Mom need windows, and the latest, with the latest
printer, etc. Of course, he is not around 90+% of the time when
issues arise - I am.

FWIW: I realized in this mess, they are writing the latest windowing
system in Javascript with Python as a support agent.
Javascript is an excellent language for this, but Python must
have swallowed a pig. Change is in the air.
The revolution will not be televised.

Jesse