[svlug] kernel.org breach, four years later

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Sun Nov 22 09:54:37 PST 2015

Quoting Chris DiBona (cdibona at gmail.com):

> You're absolutely right, of course. I was surprised that there was no post
> mortem published. It's not mine to do, mind you, as I know only the
> highlights. I suspect thatbjohn Hawley having left leaves only a few people
> who would know enough to write the details down cogently.

Yes, that makes perfect sense -- and I didn't mean to sound all
conspiratorial, there:  It's always a better bet that coders are just
damned busy and have better things to do than write reports, the people
with the dossiers have gone elsewhere, etc.

> Maybe ask Ted T'so? Or HPA?

You know, that would be the right thing, and I'll do that.

--
Cheers,                                        <BombScare> i beat the internet
Rick Moen                                      <BombScare> the end guy is hard