[svlug] procmail (was: Some pretty serious parsing)

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Mon Nov 16 17:22:17 PST 2015

Quoting Akkana Peck (akkana at shallowsky.com):

> I will take a look at sieve and see how much work it would be to
> rewrite all my existing rules. Thanks for the recommendation.

Ivan is doubtless much better informed about the particulars of this
matter than I am, but FWIW my understanding is that Sieve is not a LDA
codebase but rather a filtering _language_ that is implemented in a number
of LDAs.

The link for Sieve on my LDA page goes to a Sieve language Web site
that, in turn, IIRC, links to known implementations of that filtering
language.  HTH.

--
Cheers,                      <blazemore> omg i love this song
Rick Moen                    <blazemore> Now playing: Unknown Artist - Track 2