[svlug] Nano2 wireless beacons.

Michael C. Robinson plug_1 at robinson-west.com
Sat Nov 7 19:03:26 PST 2015

They are outdoor rated and have been working great for quite some time.
Can't access them via firefox anymore, I get a security warning and no
connection is made.

Firefox cannot guarantee the safety of your data on w2ns3.w2.robinson
-west.pri because it uses SSLv3, a broken security protocol.
Advanced info: ssl_error_unsupported_version

I suppose I can turn WEP off and disable SSL, but is there another
workaround?  The painful option is to run an ethernet wire underground
between the pump house and a barn and remove the beacons.