[svlug] Grub2 dual boot Linux

kevin dankwardt kevin.dankwardt at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 14:47:23 PST 2015

I am wondering if because your new root partition is LVM that is causing an
issue since it's not just a simple device file with a simple filesystem.
Perhaps booting with rdinit=/bin/sh and seeing if you can mount the F22 RFS
may be a clue.

visit www.kcomputing.com for the best in Linux developer training.