[svlug] Dead Hard disk

Josef Grosch jgrosch at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 15:03:57 PDT 2015

Greetings,

I'm looking for a little advice here. My sister called in a panic
because the hard drive in her MacBook died over the weekend. The MacBook
is 5 years old so the drive is out of warrenty. She took it to Apple and
they replaced the drive but they told her that they don't do data
recovery. She really wants to get her pictures off the drive, by the way
its a Hitachi drive. Can anyone recommend a company that does data
recovery?

Josef

--
Josef Grosch       |  Another day closer  |
jgrosch at gmail.com  |  to Redwood Heaven   |  Berkeley, Ca.