[svlug] Television will rot your brain (was: inits)

Rick Moen rick at svlug.org
Tue Jan 20 09:31:55 PST 2015

Steve Litt wrote:

> Ginger, or Mary Ann?
>
> That's a false choice. There are 3.5 billion other women on this earth.

Don't forget, Ginger Grant and Mary Ann Summers have veto power and aren't
in the least reluctant to use it.  (In the name of equal time, so do Lovey
Howell, Willy Gilligan, Skipper Jonas Grumby, Professor Roy Hinkley, Jr.,
and Thurston Howell, III.)

Yes, that was me derailing your serious point elsewhere in your post,
because I'm contumacious and flagitious.

(Which would make a good name for a law firm, come to think of it.)