[svlug] This mess is surely a conspiracy, my brain hurts and I don't like complexity or live long and prosper

Scott DuBois rhcom.linux at gmail.com
Sun Jan 18 23:08:09 PST 2015

On Mon, Jan 19, 2015 at 05:27:48AM +0000, Karen Shaeffer wrote:
> Hi Scott,
> Oh, put that book on top of your list. It is a fascinating look into one of
> humanity's most brilliant minds -- and in AE's own words. He doesn't shy
> away from any subject, including his views on religion, science, governments,
> war, and his notion of a worthy life as examples. One of the things that
> struck me is how he uses the language to communicate. You have never read
> anything even close to his unique style of writing. His brilliance is
> embedded within the style and form of his use of the language.

Awesome!

I will definitely push it to the front. While I believe many revere AE for the
brilliant work he produced, it has always been his 'human' side that intrigued
me the most. I look forward to reading his thoughts on things other than those
that circulate the GP.

--
EFF ID: 1731778

"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has limits."
-- Einstein