[svlug] Fix to locking oneself out of /etc/sudoers with Ubuntu 14.04

Scott DuBois rhcom.linux at gmail.com
Sat Jan 17 18:24:47 PST 2015

On Sat, Jan 17, 2015 at 04:38:45PM -0700, Jesse Monroy wrote:
> On Dec 13, 2014, minutes before a sales call, the brillant concept
> flashed in my mind "passwordless sudo".

The idea sounds like flirting with fire to me, but, to each there own.

> But let's just say for a moment you did not have coffee, or somehow
> put on the idiot hat in the morning, and wandered around in a daze,
> and accidently typed :wq!

I still do this far too often. However, it makes for learning how to
troubleshoot ones own 'off' moments that much more interesting.

--
EFF ID: 1731778

"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has limits."
-- Einstein