[svlug] ubuntu 14.04 where are the wifi tables stored?

Rick Moen rick at svlug.org
Sat Jan 17 15:17:20 PST 2015

Ivan Sergio Borgonovo wrote:

> What about saying as much as you can including the distro?

Nothing wrong with that at all.  Nor did I so state.  It's potentially
useful to say 'By the way, this is on Ubuntu 14.04'.  Obviously.  (Though,
it turned out to be irrelevant in the specific case of NetworkManager.)

The point, which I fear you might be missing, is that that's rather
different from giving no information, and just asking where Ubuntu 14.04
stores its WiFi connection tables.

I'm having a difficult time believing that that distinction was not already
quite clear.

The entire rest of your long post appears to be more of the same
missing-the-point-at-length.