[svlug] phppgadmin

Ivan Sergio Borgonovo mail at webthatworks.it
Sat Jan 17 13:11:30 PST 2015

On 01/17/2015 09:12 PM, Michael Robinson wrote:
> I have it installed and can log in as a non privileged user, but I need
> to be able to log in as postgres if I need to modify permissions on
> users.  I intend to use this php tool to check permissions and to verify
> that my horde framework can do everything it needs to do.

It seems you don't have shell access to the box. Do you?
Maybe your user has superuser access rights.
Check it with:

select usesuper from pg_user where usename = 'YOURUSERNAME';

I don't have any experience with phppgadmin.

> One concern, I'm using postgresql 9.3 where phppgadmin seems to only be
> rated for postgresql 9.2.

I don't think it will make much difference for most cases.

--
Ivan Sergio Borgonovo
http://www.webthatworks.it