[svlug] ubuntu 14.04 where are the wifi tables stored?

Jesse Monroy jesse650 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 16 23:42:39 PST 2015

Yes Rick, that's it.
I was just typing a message to Steve and thanking him for giving me a
clue as to where to look.
Below you'll see the directory listing. It' interesting in a few facets.

1) the sheer amount of space wasted.

2) It's a record of every I have been and when the first time I
connected to an AP.

FYI: the laptop is named: 'lenni'. The previous laptop was 'rover'.
This following in my theme of dog names. Which I started when
I was left with an HP Pavilion to use; it name was Pavlov
https://www.google.com/search?q=pavlov%27s+dog

I'll sudo and give it a new Name, just in case I need that connection again.

Thanks again
Jesse
----
jessem at lenni:/etc/NetworkManager/system-connections$ pwd
/etc/NetworkManager/system-connections
jessem at lenni:/etc/NetworkManager/system-connections$ ll -t
total 160
-rw------- 1 root root 313 Jan  5 15:59 JNB885
-rw------- 1 root root 325 Jan  5 15:58 JNB885-Guest
-rw------- 1 root root 326 Jan  1 23:31 Steel Cloud 2.4 Ghz