[svlug] ubuntu 14.04 where are the wifi tables stored?

Jesse Monroy jesse650 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 16 19:27:45 PST 2015

For those that not heard this before, in the BSD world our motto for
user space is:

    "Give them enough rope to shoot themselves in the foot with."

We presume a end-user has some knowledge and patience to accomplish a task.

Many liunx distros I've run into make it convenient to set something
up, but painful to tear it down.

So my dilemma - I often sit at Jack in the Box in El Paso, which has a
flakey connection, but NO splash page absolving the said owner of
liability. Next door, with a much more powerful wifi, is DD (dunkin
donuts), which has the annoying splash page. I used to sit in there,
but the music became intolerable.

So, I need to remove this previous wifi record form that wifi table.
Does someone know where this table is at, or perhaps a GREP or FIND
invocation that will help me find this.

TIA
Jesse