[svlug] systemd's test mode

Alison Chaiken alison at she-devel.com
Fri Jan 9 22:31:53 PST 2015

Through the clever method of rereading 'man systemd', I discovered the
systemd test mode.   Here's a screenshot on Fedora 21:

http://she-devel.com/systemd_test_mode.png

It should be pointed out that systemd's build produces a set of test
tools that exercise its functionality and which I've never tried.

Thanks again to the audience for their attention and intelligent
questions.   I'd be happy to entertain any suggestions about how to
change the talk for SCALE next month.

Best wishes,
Alison

Alison Chaiken                           alison at she-devel.com
650-279-5600                            http://{she-devel.com,
exerciseforthereader.org}
Never underestimate the cleverness of advertisers, or mischief makers,
or criminals.  -- Don Norman