[svlug] Ansible talk - soliciting questions in advance

Sarah Newman newmans at sonic.net
Fri Jan 9 16:44:10 PST 2015

I'm slated to present on February 17th. This is the current summary:

'Ansible is an orchestration and configuration management tool often compared to puppet or chef, but
is relatively easy to learn and requires only ssh and python. Ansible can also be used locally. By
the end of this presentation, attendees familiar with the command line but unfamiliar with Ansible
should learn enough to start using its basic features immediately.'

This can be adjusted somewhat, and if you send me questions or topics you want to see covered now
there's a higher likelihood they will be addressed. Please email me off-list.

Thanks, Sarah