[svlug] Inits

Rick Moen rick at svlug.org
Tue Jan 6 19:04:13 PST 2015

Scott DuBois wrote:

> One individual, from what I hear, actually tried to remove large blocks
> from the svlug mailing list to try and have everything they said there
> removed from archive.

It wasn't the mailing lists.  This was a guy who wanted all of his past
involvement as a volunteer expunged from all SVLUG Web pages.  (Really.  One
can't make up this sort of pissy passive-aggressive behaviour; nobody would
believe you.)

I won't go into the rest of the details here, but it's in the Volunteers
mailing list archives, thus in the public record but otherwise with the
obscurity it deserves.