[svlug] Inits

Scott DuBois rhcom.linux at gmail.com
Tue Jan 6 17:35:40 PST 2015

On Mon, Jan 05, 2015 at 12:57:07PM -0800, J C Lawrence wrote:

> On 01/05/2015 12:40 PM, Scott DuBois wrote:
> >Oh geez, here we go. Lets take the entire discussion 'off topic' and start
> >complaining about _who_ said _what_ on a mailing list.
> I'll bet that the list archives win.

Yeah, usually do.

The problem with getting 'grumpy' with people on public accessible lists or
forums is that eventually one feels embarrassed or remorseful about what they
said a few years later. One individual, from what I hear, actually tried to
remove large blocks from the svlug mailing list to try and have everything they
said there removed from archive.

Pitiful.