[svlug] Inits

Mark - Syminet mark at syminet.com
Tue Jan 6 12:58:17 PST 2015

With OpenRC, there is the problem of restarting daemons, which might be
addressed by other non-DJB tools, e.g. runit, monit, and even supervisor
(the latter is python, btw).

I wonder if we might end up turning this into a fun project.  :-)

But I'm with you too, and will probably be leaving linux entirely -
we've been genuinely betrayed, and the morass appears to be
cuddled with idiocy.

Mark

--
https://www.facebook.com/Boo