[svlug] Inits (was: On the process of picking up systemd)

Steve Litt slitt at troubleshooters.com
Sat Jan 3 08:08:22 PST 2015

On Sat, 3 Jan 2015 05:00:56 -0800
Rick Moen <rick at svlug.org> wrote:

> Ivan Sergio Borgonovo wrote:
> > Are you saying that people at RH, Ubuntu, SuSE, Debian (Google??)
> > were tricked into choosing a "technically inferior" solution even
> > if they knew there were "superior" viable alternatives?
>
> Wrong question - and no, I'm not a conspiracy nut.

Wait a minute: I don't think that a person who believes this is a Red
Hat-led conspiracy is a nut. I think the people who know for sure the
answer to that question are pretty high up in Redhat.

If the truth or falsehood of conspiracy isn't accurately known, one
can't be called a "nut" for believing it, or an "ostrich" for not
believing it.

SteveT